1. EarthSystemData (nor any of the agencies listed below) accepts no liability for losses – personal of professional – incurred via use of the products contained on this website.
2. EarthSystemData products are generated in part from raw climatic data available at the NOAA/OAR/ESRL PSD, Boulder, Colorado, USA. Processing of this raw data to generate our product set (contained on www.earthsystemdata.com) is undertaken by EarthSystemData scientists.
3. Use of NOAA/OAR/ESRL PSD data, as indicated in “2”, does not imply endorsement or affiliation of EarthSystemData by NOAA/OAR/ESRL PSD.
4. EarthSystemData products are generated in part using the ClimGen climate-model pattern scaler under licence from UEA Enterprises Ltd.
5. Copyright of value-added products and visualisations contained within EarthSystemData web pages remains with EarthSystemData and our material may not be used or duplicated without express permission as outlined in an email or other similar correspondence.
6. The billing period for all paid EarthSystemData plans is monthly and will renew automatically unless cancelled by the user via their account homepage.
7. EarthSystemData will never sell, or otherwise use, your personal data for purposes other than communication relating to your subscription and the services contained therein.